The Matterhorn Fit System is a proprietary system that addresses the root cause of pain and compensation by combining scientific research with clinical expertise. Our system is formulated by our unique combination of the world's best rehab techniques, neurological movement training and recovery modalities.
1. Rogge AK1, Röder B2, Zech A3, Hötting K4 Exercise-induced neuroplasticity: Balance training increases cortical thickness in visual and vestibular cortical regions. Neuroimage. 2018 Oct 1;179:471-479
2.. Kalisch, T., Tegenthoff, M., Dinse, H.R., Repetitive electric stimulation elicits enduring improvement of sensorimotor performance in seniors. Neural Plast 2010:690351, 2010
4. Petersen EA, Slavin KV. Peripheral nerve/field stimulation for chronic pain. Neurosurg Clin N Am. 25(4), 2014.
5. M. Piasecki, A. Ireland , J. Piasecki , D. W. Stashuk , A. Swiecicka , M. K. Rutter D. A. Jones , J. S. McPhee Failure to expand the motor unit size to compensate for declining motor unit numbers distinguishes sarcopenic from non‐sarcopenic older men. Journal of Physiology 11 March 2018
6. Herold F., Torpel A., Schega L, Muller NG, Functional and/or structural changes in response to resistance exercises and resistant training lead to cognitive improvements - a systematic review. Eur Rev Aging Phys Act. 2019 Jul 10;16:10.
7. Petersen EA, Slavin KV. Peripheral nerve/field stimulation for chronic pain. Neurosurg Clin N Am. 25(4), 2014.
8. Clair, J.M., Okuma, Y., Misiaszek, J.E., Collins, D.F., Reflex pathways connect receptors in the human lower leg to the erector spinae muscles of the lower back. Exp Brain Res 196:217-227, 2009
9. Hamdy, S., Rothwell, J.C., Aziz, Q., Singh, K.D., Thompson, D.G., Long-term reorganization of human motor cortex driven by short-term sensory stimulation. Nature Neurosci 1: 64-68, 1998
10. Fujii-Abe K, Umino M, Fukayama H, Kawahara H., Enhancement of Analgesic Effect by Combination of Non-Noxious Stimulation and Noxious Stimulation in Humans. Pain Pract, 16(2), 2016.
11. Eckenrode BJ, Stackhouse SK., Improved Pressure Pain Thresholds and Function Following Noxious Electrical Stimulation on a Runner with Chronic Achilles Tendinopathy: a Case Report. Int J Sports Phys Ther, 10(3), 2015.
12. Herold F., Torpel A., Schega L, Muller NG, Functional and/or structural changes in response to resistance exercises and resistant training lead to cognitive improvements - a systematic review. Eur Rev Aging Phys Act. 2019 Jul 10;16:10.
13. Mee-Inta O, Zhao ZW, Kuo YM. Physical Exercise Inhibits Inflammation and Microglial Activation. Cells. 2019 Jul 9;8(7). pii: E691.